Father’s Day is only a week away and boy do we have a treat in store for all the Dads out there!
We’re firing up the Kaya barbecue for a good old Father’s Day feast! So give the BBQ king a well deserved day off and let us do the grilling for you.
Please click here to view the menu and if you like what you see, here’s how it’s going down…
- Father’s Day preorders are open from midday on the 14th June and are on a first come first served basis. Be quick as availability is limited.
- Each set menu is for two people sharing
- Call us on 07933 088048 to preorder and reserve your pick up slot. Slots are 12pm – 4pm (reminder: Father’s Day is Sun 21st).
- All orders are to be paid for in advance. The BBQ set menu is £25 for one course and £35 for two courses – for two people sharing. We can also add in something for the kids for an additional £5 (enquire with us for more info).
- Collect your order from the cafe at your designated time and enjoy – we recommend al fresco with an ice cold beer!
Other Father’s Day treats will be available as part of our daily specials, some will be announced on our social channels later this week and some we’ll leave as a surprise!
For Father’s Day preorders and enquiries please phone us on 07933 088048.
Love Kaya? We love you too! Get VIP invites, exclusive offers, priority ordering, early menu announcements as well as the latest Kaya news straight into your inbox by signing up to our newsletter.
Just visit our newsletter page to sign up.